Flatiron brings extensive heavy-civil expertise to meet the unique needs of industrial construction.
Flatiron has successfully delivered varied infrastructure and industrial projects—from heavy-haul bridges to site pads—for public and private clients in the Oil Sands region of Fort McMurray. We have proven experience with regulatory, environmental and quality requirements for industrial infrastructure work, as well as extensive experience working with local, provincial and federal authorities in the Alberta oil sands region.
Expertise in industrial projects
- Clearing & Grubbing
- Muskeg & Overburden Removal
- Drainage Establishment & Water Treatment
- Site Preparation
- Contract Mining
- Structures: Foundations, Well Site Pads, Bridges, Underpasses, Equipment Bases
- SAGD Pad Development
- Temporary & Permanent Road Construction
- Access Tunnels
- Roadway & Plant Maintenance
- Site Reclamation
- Underground: HDPE, Carbon Steel Piping, Utilities